Thursday, August 18, 2005

Almost Ready for Prime Time

We are so fortunate here in Massachusetts to have so many well written progressive blogs. (Check out my badass blogroll, yo!) We have such great variety, that deals with so many different subjects and offer such depth in anaylsis that just isn't there anymore in most local papers or news outlets. I have learned so much from such amazing bloggers like Fredrick Clarkson who is truly our resident expert of the religious right, among so many other things.

That is why I was completely surprised and grateful that he would be so kind as to mention this humble blog at FrederickClarkson.com

In his usual eleoquent fashion, Fred breaks my blog down, much better than I can

Beyond 495 may also be the best name in the MA political blogosphere. Thats because it is so difficult for some to imagine anything beyond that circumference of Bosto-consciousness. To suggest to these poor souls -- to actually travel beyond 495 -- can be like proposing to mount the Lewis and Clark Expedition.

That honestly is what motivated me to start this blog. I have told every candidate that I have met, that there are votes out here, but they need to come out here and work for them.

Thanks again for the plug, Fred. You're a cool rockin' daddy!