Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lemme 'splain


No, there is too much. Lemme sum up:

So, I'm back from "vacation" that was more of a tour of Home Depot and Lowes home stores. (My MiL's trailer needed new sinks) No offense to Floridians, of which my hubbin is one, but for cryin' out loud, could Florida be more humid?! Ugh. I'm convinced the whole place is on top of a hellmouth.

I have been busy trying to get caught up with my schoolwork, so my postings have been spotty recently. I've been reading recently more than writing. Well, unless you count posting at BMG, heh-heh... but seriously... Speaking of Blue Mass Group

Congratulations to Blue Mass Group for reaching their 100,000th unique visitor! We're so lucky here in Mass to have so many great blogs, but BMG is shaping up as the hub of the Massachusetts Bloggy-sphere. Great work, David, Bob and Charley on the MBTA. Check out the other cool Mass blogs at LeftyBlogs.

In other news... Had a great DTC meeting last night. We had a special guest speaker, Faye Morrison, who among many other things is the Regional Coordinator of the Deval Patrick campaign. She came out to talk about Deval and to discuss the upcoming caucuses in February 2006. I am happy to see that some of the folks in my DTC are open to the idea of supporting Deval Patrick. I did not get that feeling leading up to the convention. I look forward to standing corrected. (or something...)