Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Back to School!


Oh yes, it's back to school time once again. The kid is going off to school again. It's weird for both of us. Last year we homeschooled and that was an excellent experience that I am forever grateful that I was able to do, but... I just couldn't keep up with the math. Damn numbers mocking me with their ability to make no freaking sense whatsoever to me. So yeah, school. Since the kid is going back, I figured I might as well too, so I'm taking a class at the Mount. I'm only taking one class, and an online class at that, because I am a slacker and didn't get registered in time. Naughty Mommy.

I'm also facing a deadline to get some website training documents finished, so I might be a big grey for a day or two.