Wednesday, April 06, 2005

We will now resume regular programming.

I think I may have been a bit optimistic when I said that I was going to be blogging more often, but life, as usual, had other plans. Nothing major, just stuff that kept me busy and not blogging. So here I am ready to go at it once again.

To catch up: I have been regularly attending my local DTC meetings. I was selected as a delegate for the upcoming Democratic State Convention. Exciting stuff. I, of course, have no idea what to expect, or what I'm really supposed to do. I am trying to just let it unfold as it goes and try to go with it. That sounds lame, but that's basically what I'm trying to do.

In addition to my DTC duties, I have also been trying to attend the local DFA meetings. They've recently changed the location, so it's actually a bit closer to me. I am learning lots of really good information at the DFA meetings.

At tonight's DFA meeting we had a presentation from a member of the Democratic State Committee. She had a lot of good information about what we could expect at the convention. I had some questions for her about some recent rule changes that the DSC had recently approved. I think I understand the answers. I wished I understood more about the process, but I guess I'll pick that up as I go.